P&G (Procter & Gamble) invites applications for Application Devops Manager post at Mumbai location for the year 2020. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G India is rapidly driving digital transformation in the Retail and Distributor Operations space. Digital Go-To-Market is the key strategy for us to serve our customers, retailers and consumers better.
This Digital GTM plan has a strong pipeline for technology-led innovations and the cloud-based ERP and SFA application used by 10000+ users across India is the backbone of driving these innovations.
This role – Application and Operations Manager, will be about leading the continuous development/ improvements of this complex application and running the ongoing operations efficiently with a high degree of application stability.
- Experience with the architectural design for highly available and scalable Web-based applications on Azure/AWS Cloud.
- Strong experience as a .NET Full Stack development on Cloud, preferably an ERP application.
- Proficiency in Windows web and application system architectures – including, IIS, WebSphere and SQL Server.
- Proficiency in AWS services architectures, platform capabilities and operating models
- Experience in managing large projects and the component dependencies, library management.
- Deep understanding with DevOps/Agile tools like Ansible, JIRA Boards, TeamCity, Jenkins, GIT-HUB and Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience with domain driven Microservice design pattern and containerization.
- Experience in running service operations, deploying ITIL practices for a big application for an enterprise, preferable a FMCG or Pharma company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Application lead to own all design decision to ensure application is highly Stable, Scalable and meet NFR
- Own Application Release planning and environment management by orchestrating with various P&G stakeholders and Vendor team.
- Design review, code review, effort review and technical mentorship to the vendor team
- Support with hands-on development, troubleshooting and deployment for specific requirements.
- Lead the service operations end to end, own, deliver SLA adherence with the IT partner and drive best practices for DevSecOps.
- Proactively suggest improvement areas across processes, technology, quality and delivery with P&G Manager and Vendor Partner.
- Lead deployment operations in the areas of DevOps and SDLC processes for Distributed Technologies.
Apply here for JOB POST: Application DevOps Manager at P&G, Mumbai.