Applications are invited for Analytics & Insights Manager- Consumer Market Knowledge at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Strong Excel & Macro skills (preferred)
- Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills (Must)
- Tight-knit partnership skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics
- Shown success at deriving insight from data and successfully communicating those insights to drive action
- Experience of 1-2 years in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is a plus
Role & Responsibilities
Your role in CMK is like an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper are the foundation of our business strategy and execution. You are part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use creative mind to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across levels and functions. We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making and how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build insights to shape P&G business strategies.
Click here to apply for Analytics & Insights Manager- Consumer Market Knowledge at Procter & Gamble.
You may also be interested in: