Applications are invited for Analyst (Work from Home) at Dell, Karnataka for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As an IT Service Operations Analyst, you will ensure holistic support, proactive monitoring, and overall health of IT applications, IT tools, infrastructure (hardware, data, software), security, information access, system performance and data integrity. You will also work with other IT groups, vendors and business units to lead, monitor and resolve system outages.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience with technical aptitude having expertise in Control M, RPA (UI Path and Automation Anywhere)
- Intermediate problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Communication and customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to change and should be willing to work in 24/7 environment on rotational basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Troubleshoot low-to-moderate technical problems within acceptable service levels, often with assistance from teammates
- Communicate within functional teams to provide problem resolution updates
- Utilize internal resources and teammates to investigate technology and comprehend procedures
- Monitor and react to output from tools and systems and apply this information to process improvement projects.
Click here to apply for Analyst (Work from Home) at Dell, Karnataka.
You may also be interested in: