Deloitte, Hyderabad invites job applications for Analyst- Social Media for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in social media management & analytics, social media content creation & management, social listening & benchmarking.
- Knowledge of Sprinklr, Nexgate, Brandwatch or any other similar tools, Google & Adobe Analytics.
- Skills/ knowledge and experience with Digital Campaign Management, especially paid social campaigns would be an advantage.
- Experience on CMS platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager as well as email marketing platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work across cultures, in a virtual environment and with remote teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint, intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is an advantage.
- Ability to deal with and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good written & oral communication skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Good client management and relationship building skills.
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for publishing and community management for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media channels, their audiences and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Manage and contribute to social media content calendar.
- Leverage for social listening, reporting, and content publishing/schedulingsocial media channels via social media management tool.
- Edit social media posts for campaigns that are in line with brand guidelines and campaign messaging.
- Liaise with team directly for project planning, timelines, reporting etc. – following efficient workflow requirements – to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Monitor brand security of social channels and flagging risks in a timely manner.
- Keep track of social media channel KPIs and benchmarks, recommending room for optimization and enhanced performance
- Assist with paid social media strategies and execution on LinkedIn and Facebook, and potential to work with paid search campaigns
- Attend regular online social media community calls and working groups with Global and feedback learnings and insights to Digital team and wider, when necessary.
- Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Work alongside Social Media Senior Consultant to implement Global and local social media initiatives.
- Possess a strong desire and knack for business relevancy and remain in-tune with the newest trends, viral postings and up-and-coming social media platforms
- Analyze social media campaigns within both Sprinklr and Adobe Analytics to gather visitor data and determine campaign efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Conduct daily brand listening, analyzing inbound messages and providing feedback on conversations in a timely manner.
- Set up and analyze campaign specific listening dashboards to team with regular insight reports for online conversations.
- Conduct regular channel audience reviews, capturing data on audience demographics & behavior and provide helpful insights for team to help shape their strategies.
Location & Timing
- Work Location: Hyderabad
- Shift Timings: 6.30 AM to 3.30 PM or 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM