Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai invites job applications for Analyst, Revenue Operations for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Revenue reporting for our Sports and Entertainment businesses
- Combine revenue reporting from Hotstar CRM, Order Management System, and ad servers
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting for various business teams
- Articulate insights in crisp and understandable format to various internal and external stakeholders for ease of comprehension and use
- Work closely with Sales, Ops, Compliance, Accounts, Finance, Audit teams to ensure timely and accurate revenue reporting
- Work closely with other Product/ Engineering teams to automate and improve quality of reports and solving problems through data, system integrations and automation.
- Be a part of the revenue automation team at Hotstar
- Bringing in Advanced analytics skills with Database management knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills are a must.
- Ability to understand processes quickly and develop ways to improve / enhance efficiency.
- Good to having knowledge on metrics that are tracked in digital industry and other 3P measurements
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong internal network and have effective negotiations
- Collaborate with multiple teams.
About Disney Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports.
Basically those that seek everything. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.