Deloitte Hyderabad invites job applications for Analyst- Reporting & Analysis post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As the Deloitte US Tax practice in India continues to grow, the Tax Office Management teams’ role in ensuring smooth business operations is vital.
- Full time Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)/ Master of Business Administration (MBA) from reputed University
- Aptitude for learning
- Leadership skills demonstrating, problem-solving, decision-making and project management abilities
- Exhibit knowledge on Microsoft Office products – Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data and organizing the data into a meaningful format
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and collaborative work style
- Attention to detail and emphasis on Quality
- History of good performance in current role
- Responsible to prepare/populate accurate and timely Financial Metrics reports to Business leaders and Talent groups
- Responsible to manage Cost Center transfer process
- Responsible to assist and manage all new hire onboarding
- Assistance with planning/forecasting head count numbers for both HYD and Delhi offices
- Assistance in identifying panel for the recruitment activities for both Campus and Lateral hiring
- Help provide operational support to USI client visits
- Responsible for managing day to day operations (monitoring and maintaining shared mailbox, registering courses, tracking completions, updating SharePoint, etc.,) for the Enrolled Agent (EA) Program.
- Provide support on certain projects such as Escalations (follow-up with professionals on completing mandatory requirements like, eLearning and compliance related items) and Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN).
- Support office operations group with other tasks as needed. For instance: US to USI Rotator Logistics Management.
- Work on any other special projects identified by leadership.
Location & Timing
- Work Location: Hyderabad
- Shift Timings: 11:00 AM to 08:00 PM IST
To apply for Analyst job at Deloitte Hyderabad, click below,
For more similar opportunities, check below: