Applications are invited for Analyst- Financing and Collateral Operations at Morgan Stanley, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Company
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Skills required (essential): Middle Office is a busy role therefore essential the successful candidate can add immediate benefit. Previous experience of Securities Lending is not essential but preferred. A proven track record in relationship management is required as is the experience of managing process, risk and controls.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A good aptitude for working in a demanding, fast paced environment
- An ability to handle high volume workloads and prioritisation skills
- A good approach to change management on account of the teams continual growth and development
- Strong communication skills as you will be expected to develop relationships with the Business Unit, internal stakeholders & the Vendor
- An understanding of escalation
- An ability to handle working in a pressurised environment
- A desire to question existing procedures and continually seek to improve processes.
The primary responsibilities of the Middle Office role include:
- Serve as the front line operations support for the Business Unit for securities lending and securities financing products.
- Work closely with other internal and external stakeholders including settlement and corporate actions teams throughout the lifecycle of a trade.
- Perform trade lifecycle amendments and reconcile positions to identify and reduce risk.
- Ensure all Written Supervisory Procedures, Process Maps and System access requirements are up to date.
- Work with the vendor to ensure comprehensive controls are in place and complete procedure reviews/enhance the control environment
- Involvement in BCP transference testing and ensuring knowledge dilution in Glasgow is minimised
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and create efficiencies in daily processes.
- Involvement in current market and regulatory initiatives in conjunction with stakeholders
- Provide operations support for IT developments
- Participate in NPA discussions for stock loan and repo
Click here to apply for the post of Analyst- Financing and Collateral Operations at Morgan Stanley, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: