Applications are invited for Analyst- Content & SEO Operations at American Express, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of industry experience in web content management & web search product manager/engineering/roll out
- Experience in conceptualizing new solution for Web Content Management, working with stakeholders to evangelize solution
- Designing solutions to improve the page performance.
- Track record of managing global enterprise technologies
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, analyst and manager/engineer, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Web Content Management Software.
- Experience in Site Search Software (Lucidworks or Elastic )
- Knowledge of software analyst and engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JS/JSON/React/SPA
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language
- Experience in CI/CD & Testing tools similar to Selenium
- Work with Product Managers to support various stages of new product teams & users onboarding to CMS platform
- Advise existing and new products team with various capabilities of CMS tools and how to leverage for product specific use cases
- Document & share various solution concept using CMS platform (e.g. Personalization, Headless/Multichannel publishing etc)
- Work with Product Management and Engineering build POCs
- Support Documentation of CMS platform features for product team’s reference.
- Provide support to measure platform adoptions and KPIs.
- Support communication and coordination with Market contacts as well as Product stakeholders
- Participate in planning exercise and manage roll out plan.
- Conduct Product/Feature Testing & Validation for specific market.
- Gather market and product team feedback related to product, training and documentation.
- Collaborate with enterprise SEO & web operations team to organize and facilitate content creation in order to grow our audience
- Assist in verifying accurate metadata and SEO best practices implementation for existing and upcoming pages
- Use SEO data and research to evaluate the impact of content, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results.
You may also be interested in:
- Accenture Consultant Program [Self-Paced; 4-5 Hours; Certificate Available]: Register Now!
- JOB POST: Development Engineer at Hewlett Packard, Bangalore: Apply Now!