Applications are invited for Analyst (Consumer Bank Operations) at Citi Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a GCB Operations Analyst, you will benefit from Citi orientation program and business induction training which will provide a platform of knowledge and experience upon which you will build your career with Citi. You will also receive ongoing training and development opportunities including but not limited to business speaker series, cross-team projects, mentoring and coaching, and dedicated program management support.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
- You are a final year student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any discipline, from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.2/4.0 or above or at least 2nd upper class honors, equivalent.
- You apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency; while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients changing needs
- You bring a fresh perspective to actively drive change
- You have effective written and oral communication skills and strong analytical skills
- You have a strong record of achievement (academic and otherwise)
- You have a passion for exquisite customer and client service
- You have a flexible and hardworking approach with the ability to perform well in a dynamic fast paced environment.
We will also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred; but not required)
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision
During the two-year program, you will complete 3 rotations across Consumer Business and Operations to deepen your knowledge base and develop your forward compatible skills:
- You will be involved in strategic projects involving digitalization, data analytics and process automation.
- You will learn about consumer product and exposure to sales or client experience
- You will play a key role in supporting our consumer clients through our Citiphone, credit operations, branch operations, core operations or risk and controls
- You will work in partnership with all teams from across the Bank, help develop and manage products, processes, and services in ways that maximize profitability while minimizing risk
- You will support Citi’s goal to Be the Best for Our Clients through the development of product expertise and processes that create consistent, exceptional & client centric services.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate GY at Wipro, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Important Opportunities with Deadlines Upto May 30: Updated
- JOB POST: Account Manager (Sales) at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Applications Open