Wipro Gurgaon invites job applications for the Analyst post for the year 2021. The online application is open on the official website.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
- Must have understanding on financial accounting & reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – Knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables is a must with next level expertise as well.
- Experience in working with on a GL & reporting system like Oracle, SAP, Hubble, Essbase will be a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Review and code technology related invoices. In-depth analysis of the invoices whether legitimate and book accordingly to respective department.
- Creation of purchase requisitions/ enter purchase orders with expense coding details.
- Resolve payment related issues with vendors & liaison accordingly.
- Prepare regular reports on SLAs for invoices.
- Prepare monthly accrual reports along.
- Prepare ad hoc monthly expense reports.
- Review and QA quarterly expense reports.
- Analyze the current process and recommend methods to improve the process.
Apply here for Analyst by Wipro, Gurgaon.