Netflix invites applications for Analyst (Business & Legal Affairs) for Mumbai location for the year 2020. Online applications open on the official website.
The role will support the Business & Legal Affairs team internally, whilst also being a key point of support for external partners if needed. The candidate will have broad responsibility for managing and disseminating a high volume of contracts, and managing the knowledge and work of the business & legal affairs team, relating to content production and acquisition in India.
This role will require significant amounts of collaborative working, an affinity for contract and knowledge management, implementing data-driven systems, and a strong organized mentality. Legal skills would be positively valued.
- Effective understanding of legal documents to source, update and manage internal trackers and databases.
- Management and administration of contracts throughout their lifecycle, from template to execution.
- Project management on multiple productions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of legal assets.
- Proactively learning about new innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on the latest product features, tests, and initiatives.
- Liaise between business & legal affairs and internal studio engineering teams to develop improvements in studio tools.
- Reviewing legal documents in relation to the productions, analyzing internal trends, and determining a path for better archiving and analysis of information.
- Track and manage business & legal affairs needs throughout production lifecycle, keep business & legal affairs execs and stakeholders apprised of project status.
- Increasing team operational efficiency.
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary.
- At least three years of work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
- Legal or paralegal knowledge positively valued
- Prior experience with contract management, project administration, and/or legal delivery
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines; proven track record of improving team operating efficiency
- Ability to supervise several projects in different stages of production (from development through delivery)
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Refined ability to prioritize and perform tasks accordingly
- Curiosity and willingness to proactively self-develop
- Tech-savvy individual and quick to adapt to new or changing systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
- Understand, advocate, and embody the Netflix culture and team goals
Netflix’s India team – responsible for great television series like Sacred Games, Delhi Crime, Lust Stories and more – is seeking an experienced Analyst who will provide support to the Business & Legal Affairs team based in Mumbai.