PayTm, Noida invites job applications for Analyst post for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
- MBA or advanced professional degree.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, leadership skills and ability to communicate with executives and senior management teams
- Good partnership and collaboration skills with product and cross-functions
As a business analyst you will own the entire data and insights building for the growth team. This will be accomplished with a team of 2- 3 analysts under you.
- Work with very large complex data sets to solve business problems by applying advanced analytical methods
- Acquire deep understanding of business and share insights for new actionables for business teams
- Build monthly tracking of all KPI relevant to the growth team & revenue team
- Lead A/B tests, TG/CG Analysis and other activities to establish hypotheses. Able to work on platforms that support these.
- Build effective pre post analysis of all actions and new initiatives done by the business teams on insights backed by data.
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.