KPMG India is looking for an Analyst position at Gurgaon for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates for the same can apply online on the official website.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Intermediate level of Excel
- Total Experience: The candidate must have 1–2 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and working with Databases
- Proficiency/Working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint, Adobe Professional would be an added advantage.
KPMG is recruiting for an Analyst in the KRC Audit- Holland Strategy & Operations team. KPMG is looking for a responsible professional to perform a variety of administrative and reporting tasks:
- Assist in the preparation and gathering of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports
Collate all required information for operational performance framework and management reporting
Keeping track of various tracker and sending daily and weekly reminders f.i. Team reward tracker, providing data for feedbacks request
- Cooperate directly with onshore on various requests with regard to reporting and analyzing
- Complete admin and operational duties as requested by the (Sr.) Managers, AMs and/or team
- To name a few- creating client folders on Network drive, providing folder access; converting PDFs to Excel with the help of available tools etc.
- Liaise with IT team for updates, changes and faults.
- Sending reminders for timesheet and pulling out defaulters list weekly.
Preparing and reconciliation of leave reports
Auditing the accuracy and completeness of these reports
- Maintaining records of all employees, new joiners, leavers and secondments
Sending new joiner team and other details to HR.
To assist new joiners in on boarding process
Assisting new joiners with login Ids and other mandatory trainings.
- Assist with planning and execution of all social events, offsite and other activities.
- Carry out general administration and support functions for the teams as they arise including ordering and management of forms, stationery and IT equipment. Maintain and distribute office stationery to all teams.
- Create, manage, and complete office projects as and when required.
KPMG entities in India are established under the laws of India and are owned and managed (as the case may be) by established Indian professionals. Established in August 1993, the KPMG entities have rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. Today we operate from offices across 14 cities including in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.