Applications are invited for Analyst at Disney + Hotstar, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
- Graduate degree or equivalent, preferably in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematics
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling. Preferably within a digital business
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- The ability to write reports and dashboarding
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Preferably has experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, Appsflyer, Localytics, Appsalar etc.
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques.
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition & retention programs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, dashboards, and flowcharts.
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
You may also be interested in: