Barclays Delhi invites job applications for Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The role holder will be responsible for conducting dedicated and robust AML investigations. They will have a detailed and thorough understanding of the Corporate Banks Policy and requirements. Take responsibility for maintaining the high standards of accuracy, up to date client information during all stages of the client relationship in order to protect the Bank and our clients from Financial Crime.
Use strong problem solving and team working skills to resolve complex, high priority cases whilst ensuring the Banks regulatory requirements are always met. Use strong communication skills to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders. Use a high level of attention to detail to complete tasks ‘right first time’ every time.
- Conducting thorough investigations on alerts whilst managing and prioritising caseload.
- Proactively contacting required teams / banks to obtain customer information relating to alerts received whilst adhering to strict controls.
- Perform necessary training and keep up to date with any changes to policy to be appropriately trained and skilled in order to effectively carry out duties.
- Ensure all activity is delivered in accordance with processes, procedures, and the control framework in place.
- Notify to management any opportunities to improve processes, procedures or controls.
- To have, or the ability to develop, a strong understanding of Financial Crime regulations and policies (AML, Sanctions, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
- To have independent decision making and the ability to make risk based recommendations on a customer relationship case based on available evidence.
- To have strong written communication skills and the ability to write reports/reviews that can be presented to senior stakeholders and Financial Crime.
- Proven experience in undertaking direct client contact face to face meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of the legislation that affects Barclays and our clients including Data protection Act, Financial Services Act, Money Laundering and confidentiality regulators.
Skills that will help you in the role
- Will have previously worked in an environment that has enabled them to gain a broad understanding of Financial Services/AML and Sanctions policies.
- Will have strong Stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence others positively.
- Good knowledge of operational risk requirements and standards applicable to the relevant processes and procedures.
- Be a motivated, high-performing individual with proven experience of working at one with other colleagues, to achieve and often beat their objectives and assist others in doing so.