Barclays, Noida invites job applications for Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The role holder will be responsible for conducting dedicated and extensive Sanctions investigations. They will have a detailed and thorough understanding of the Banks Policy and requirements.
Take responsibility for maintaining the high standards of accuracy, up to date client information during all stages of the client relationship in order to protect the Bank and our clients from Financial Crime.
Use strong problem solving and team working skills to resolve complex, high priority cases whilst ensuring the Banks regulatory requirements are always met. Use strong communication skills to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders. Use a high level of attention to detail to complete tasks ‘right first time’ every time.
What we’re looking for?
- In depth knowledge and working experience of Sanctions screening.
- Proven experience in the use of the various systems used within Global Payments like QMS, Screening Engine like FircoSoft and list source applications like Worldcheck.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- The ability and knowledge to make risk based decisions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Graduate in any discipline
- Good understanding of Service Level Agreements and escalation procedures applicable to own area.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Procedures relating to screening area
- General understanding of Risk Awareness/AML/Sanctions/Data Protection
- Detailed knowledge of payments formatting
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office particularly Word, Outlook email and Internet use.
- In depth knowledge and application of Barclays Group Sanctions Policy.
For application and details, click below.
You may also be interested in: