Applications are invited for Analyst-Assurance National Accounting at EY, Bengaluru. Online applications are open on the official website.
SRB is looking for Contractual Staff for 6 months in Audit CoE. The role of a Contractual Staff is to carry out routine substantive and controls-based procedures from the SRB India offices supporting the various India client-serving assurance teams. SRB expectations for this role are to provide high-quality results to the engagement teams, often to a tight deadline.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
- CA Inter having Articleship completed in Auditing.
- Basic understanding of accounting and auditing concepts.
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with SRB methodology and the expectations of the engagement teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or assurance risks.
- Execute & document specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams.
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a client’s business.
- Timely identification of accounting issues, clearly documenting the facts and findings, and discuss with the engagement teams / CoE Manager.
- Work with the engagement team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Interact with the engagement team on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship with them.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Promote SRB’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of SRB technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Strong interpersonal and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Robust logical and reasoning skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes.
Proficient with MS Office Excel and Outlook.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Financial Analyst at JP Morgan Chase & Co., Bangalore: Apply by Dec 17
- JOB POST: Communication Coach at HP, Bangalore: Applications Open