Amazon, Chennai invites job applications for the Advertising Campaign Specialist post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- 2 years of professional experience with online advertising, e.g. as Campaign Manager, Optimizer at a publisher, agency or similar.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- University degree with an emphasis in Management, Marketing, Advertising or Business.
- Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
- An exceptional eye for detail, ability to solve problems and given the fast paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
- An organized approach and a real team player who is willing to roll up sleeves.
- Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Experience in e-commerce, retail or advertising
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
- Google Ads Display certified
- Experience in tools such as Salesforce is an advantage.
- Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
- Optimize campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
- In-depth data analysis to develop actionable insights and recommendations for campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and other Amazon partners to deliver towards business goals
You play a key role on the team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing audience and optimization recommendations. You possess analytical thinking, and will develop deep expertise in Amazon’s products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers’ needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with exemplary stakeholder management and communication skills, helping you work across global locations.
To apply for the post, click below.
You may also be interested in: