JOB POST: Administrative & Technical Cadre at IIT Kanpur [18 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 26
IIT Kanpur invites job applications for Administrative & Technical Cadre 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the same via online mode on or before the last date i.e 26 Nov 2019.
IIT Kanpur is an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts.
- Superintending Engineer: 1 Vacancy
- Deputy Registrar: 3 Vacancies
- Assistant Registrar (Legal): 1 Posts
- Career Development Officer: 1 Post
- Public Relations Officer: 1 Post
- Students’ Counselor: 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 2 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
- Physical Training Instructor: 1 Post
- Junior Technician: 5 Posts
- Superintending Engineer: A first class degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 15 years’ experience, out of which at least 8 years as Executive Engineer in Civil/ Electrical Works (in GP 6600 or above).
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale, along with- (a) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar, or a post having its grade pay of Rs. 5400/- in the Pay Band-3 or pre-revised equivalent pay scale, OR (b) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above, with experience in educational administration, OR (c) Comparable experience in a research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education.
- Assistant Registrar (Legal): Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with good academic record.
- Career Development Officer: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale along with consistent good academic record.
- Public Relations Officer: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale along with the consistent good academic record.
- Students’ Counselor: M. Phil in Clinical Psychology with 1st class OR MA in Psychology/Clinical Psychology with 1st class and 3 years of relevant experience. Relevant experience is defined as counselling experience for group counselling as well as individual counselling in an educational institution or in a mental health-care clinic.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering + 01 year relevant experience, OR Diploma in Civil Engineering of 03 Years duration with 03 years field experience. Knowledge of computer applications
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering + 01-year relevant experience, OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering of 03 Years duration with 03 years field experience. Knowledge of computer applications.
- Physical Training Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala and post Bachelor’s Degree 4 years relevant coaching experience OR Master’s degree in Physical Education (two years course) with post Master’s degree 4 years relevant coaching experience.
How to apply?
- Eligible and desirous candidates may apply for one or more post(s) through online mode only upto 05.00 PM,
November 26, 2019 via this page.
- The applicants shall be required to pay the following application fee through the options of net banking and debit/ credit cards. In addition to the application fee, the online bank’s/transaction charges + Service tax, if any, will also have to be borne by candidate. Group-A posts at Sl. Nos.1 to 6: Rs. 500/- and Group-B & C posts at Sl. Nos. 7 to 10: Rs. 250/-
For more details, click here.
About the Author