The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC), invites applications for the post of Administrative Officers.
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) is a premier business school in India. It was the first Indian Institute of Management to be established in 1961. Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with a global reputation, imparting high-quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalizing Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research, and Consulting Activities.
Administrative Officer (Regular) – Through Direct Recruitment or Deputation (03)
The duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Officer may include any of the following:
- Handling of Personnel/ HR related matters like recruitment, promotion, leave, LTC, MHRD queries, etc. and be conversant with CCS/CCA Rules or,
- Supervising in Academic Administration activities like registration, admission of students, preparing of class schedule and examination schedule, coordination with faculty and students, grading of results, convocation, etc. and other such academic activities or
- Supervising in Purchase related matters like tendering, dealing with various Government portals, etc., and be conversant with GFR or
- Handling of General Administrative functions like Estate & Maintenance, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Security, Facility management, etc.
- Any other relevant jobs in Administration as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with 55% marks. Post-Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute will be preferred.
- 10 (Ten) years experience in areas of Personnel/ HR or Academic Administration or in General Administrative functions like Purchase, Maintenance, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Security, Facility management under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous or Statutory organization/ PSU/ University or Research/ Educational Institution recognized by Government of India or reputed private organization of which at least 05 (Five) years in the supervisory posts and executive functions.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years.
In the Pay Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) of Pay Matrix (Pre-Revised PB-3: GP-5400) plus DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute. Total minimum emoluments as on date would be Rs.87,500/- (Rupees Eighty Seven Thousand Five Hundred) approx. per month with other admissible allowances and benefits as per Institute’s rules.
Medical expenses on domiciliary treatment (OPD – Out Patient Department) for self & dependent family members within the Institute’s ceiling limit of Rs.22,000/- (Rupees Twenty Two thousand only) per annum and yearly Mediclaim Insurance coverage for self & dependent family members upto Rs.5 Lacs for hospitalization treatment. These limits are subject to revisions from time to time. Other applicable benefits like mobile reimbursement etc. will be as per the Institute’s rules.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
An Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata. SC/ ST/ Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply on prescribed form addressed to: ‘Senior Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700104 on or before 7th July,2021.
Click here to view the official notification for the Job Post of Administrative Officers at IIM Calcutta
You might also be interested in: