United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer – MEDICAL(Scale-I) who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the year 2020.
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. Further the candidate should have finished internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31.12.2019.
- A candidate must be of the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on 31.12.2019, ie. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st January, 1990 and not later than 31st December, 1998.
How to apply?
- Applications should be submitted online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be acceptable. The application link, available in the recruitment section of our website or here.
- Application fee: Rs. 300 + Rs. 236 Processing fee (Gen/ OBC/ EWS) and Exempted + Rs 236 (SC/ ST/ PwD/ EXM)
- Starting date: 29 May 2020
- Closing date: 10 June 2020
Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company. The Officers are also entitled for the Company’s leased accommodation as per norms.
For more details, click here.