TISS Hyderabad invites job applications for the Administrative Officer post for the year 2021.
A Project Management Unit was set up in 2017 for implementation of the Sakhi OSCs in all the districts of Telangana and is located in the Directorate, Women Development and Child Welfare, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad.
The following position is to be filled in initially for a period of one year and may be extended further based on the performance of the candidates and continued relevance of the position to the project.
- Education qualification B. Com/M. Com completed.
- Have experience in working as administrative /assistant for 2 years.
- Have knowledge on Statement of Accounts and Maintenance of books of accounts.
- Age limit 25-40 years.
Consolidated payment of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Liaison between TISS Mumbai and PMU for transfer of funds (both project funds and salaries to OSC and other projects)
- Assisting in Training and monitoring programmes, record keeping and UC submission.
- Prepare and send monthly expenses statements (Statement of Expenditure) to TISS Mumbai and the TS WCD Department after coordinating with Project Leader for necessary approvals.
- Preparation of draft UCs for both OSC and other projects.
- Preparation Monthly attendance.
- Other works as assigned by the Project Leader.
Interested candidates are requested to bring the following with them:
- Detailed resume with passport size photo stating contact details, education, employment, skills and two references.
- Original certificates for verification and copies to be submitted Walk-in interview: Interested candidates may please report to Ms. Swetha Shenoy, Student Coordinator on 05th March 2021 by 09.30 am.
Contact & Address
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus
K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510 Telangana
Tel. 7995007701 and 7995007702.