Google invites job applications for the post of Administrative Business Partner (Engineering) for Bengaluru location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of administrative experience in a high-tech environment.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, budgeting, event planning, leading projects, and taking meeting minutes.
- Ability to organize conferences and events for both internal employees and external executives and serve as a project lead from conception to completion
- Ability to grasp new technologies, and a passion for improving processes.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail and an ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a range of people and functions.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (calendar management, book extensive travel, book facilities and equipment, manage meeting agendas, as well as process and approve expense reports).
- Act as a focal point of contact for the wider team. Identify the team’s main goals, and how to provide the administrative support needed to help them get there.
- Understand internal policies (i.e., travel, purchasing) and be able to communicate these policies to the relevant teams.
- Organize and support internal team trips, as well as business events and activities.