Applications are invited for Administrative Assistant- Student Relations at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 21 March.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Administrative Assistant – Student Relations” purely on contract basis for a period of eleven months initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position:
- The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
A post graduate degree with relevant work experience may be an added advantage.
Post qualification experience at supervisory level in academic administration activities and various student related activities in higher educational institutes preferably in institutes of national repute such as IIMs/IITs/IISERs/NITs.
- Facilitate to develop, implement, monitor, and review tactical and operational plans, procedures, systems, and support following the department’s strategic goals, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements for student engagement.
- Facilitate to administer activities and services that promote the holistic development of the student community.
- Works closely with student clubs/committees to execute activities at the ground level upon adhering to the departmental instructions.
- End-to-end documentation of all the activities of the department.
- Build awareness about the escalation matrix among the student community and coordinate to resolve escalation.
- Work closely with other related departments and ensure seamless execution through effective communication and planning.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and yearly reports as may be required.
- Willingness to stretch beyond work hours to ensure student engagement is maximized.
- Ability to coordinate with student bodies and other departments effectively.
- Leadership and motivation.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Tech-driven documentation skills.
- Proven accomplishments in co-curricular or extra-curricular areas.
- Crisis Management.
Last date to receive the application – 21st March 2022.
You may also be interested in: