VNIT invites suitable candidates to work as Adjunct Assistant Professor of Practice on contract basis for the academic semester starting from January 2020 to May 2020 in the Departments of Civil Engineering, Mathematics and Architecture & Planning.
- Engineering Departments: Masters Degree with BE/B Tech in First Class or equivalent grade in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Architecture & planning: Masters degree (Architecture or Planning) with B. Arch in First Class or equivalent grade.
- Science Departments: Master’s Degree in Science (Respective Discipline), desirable M. Phil / Ph. D.
Walk-in selection process which may include written test/personal interview on 23rd December 2019 at 9:30 am in the respective department. Candidates reporting after 9.30 AM shall not be considered for the selection process.
Candidate should bring the filled-in form with them in the prescribed format, (which can be downloaded from the institute website with passport size photo affixed on it), Bio-data, relevant original certificates & one set of self attested copies of these certificates along with Id proof. Even though these are a temporary position, VNIT will make all the efforts to fulfil reservation norms as per the GoI policy.
Consolidated remuneration (without any allowances):
- M.Sc. / M.A.: Rs 40,000 per month
- M.E. / M.Tech / M. Phil: Rs 45,000 per month
- Ph.D.: Rs 50,000 per month