Applications are invited for Ad Ops Services Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In this role, the individual works under close supervision on completing the productivity and accuracy targets. Associates are required to understand different operational techniques to ensure attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggest changes to improve the process. The associate need to be a team player and willing to share his/her knowledge. This role would report to the Operations Manager.
- Ideal candidate may have 1-4 years of work experience in relevant domain
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- All candidates to have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of basic excel skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and understanding of business objectives
- Attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
- Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the business and operational area
- Process allocated work to meet and exceed daily productivity targets
- Maintain the highest standards around campaign QA, media plan creation/reviews
- QA campaigns that are trafficked to Amazon’s stable of properties: Amazon, IMDb, DPreview.com, etc.
- Provide support and coverage to other advertising teams
- Provide account team with screenshots confirming creative went live
- Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go live workflows
- Provide, verify 3rd party reporting
- Uphold user experience by confirming ad units when they go live Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
- Show excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to face external and internal customers in a professional and mature manner.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Recruiting Coordinator at Salesforce [Hyderabad, Bangalore]: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Manager Social Media at Razorpay, Bengaluru: Apply Now!