P&G Mumbai (Procter & Gamble) invites applications for Accounts Payable Expert post for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking a skilled, experienced accounts payable (AP) analyst to join our growing organization. In this position, you will play a critical role in managing and recording the payables to our suppliers. You will process accounts and outgoing payments, coordinating as needed with the Suppliers and the multi-functional team within P&G. Accounts Payable Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and Track payables and invoices ensuring timely payment
- Manage electronic ledger; ensure invoices are processed correctly and compliant to government/tax requirements § Identify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams within P&G and be the connection with suppliers on payments
- Drive simplification and innovation to deliver value for the company
- ISCe markets are complex in the way the transactions need to be executed, Accounts Payable formalities given money flow is intercountry, frequent pricing change requests for SKUs shipping from different countries, All this work needs an Expert who can execute these with excellence.
- Experience 3+ years
- Strong operations management to effectively manage daily payments operations and manage supplier communication
- Proficient in MS Office 360, SAP experience not mandatory but a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.