Procter & Gamble (P&G Hyderabad) is looking for Account Payable Analyst for the year 2020.
We are seeking a skilled, experienced account payable (AP) analyst to join our growing organization. In this position, you will play a critical role in managing and recording the payables to our suppliers. You will process accounts and outgoing payments, coordinating as needed with the Suppliers and the multi-functional team within P&G.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and Track payables and invoices ensuring timely payment
- Manage electronic ledger; ensure invoices are processed correctly and compliant to government/tax requirements
- Identify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams within P&G and be the connection with suppliers on payments
- Drive simplification and innovation to deliver value for the company
- Strong operations management to effectively manage daily payments operations and manage supplier communication
- Proficient in MS Office 360, SAP experience not mandatory but a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
What we offer
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.