Job applications are invites for Account Manager (Sales) at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which build a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Paced Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
P&G spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, Innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and clear, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. A place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
- Master’s Degree with 1– 2 years of meaningful Sales experience in FMCG environment (Preferred)
- A leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Strong analytical thinking and skills
As a Sales Manager, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z. You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Executive – Digital Marketing at BookMyShow, Mumbai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Risk Analyst at PhonePe, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Associate Consultant at Ernst & Young (EY), Gurgaon: Apply Today!