The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad requires an Academic Coordinator for the ePost-Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics (ePGD-ABA) Programme.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
Understand the tools and technologies specific to e-learning and blended learning development and delivery:
- Provide academic as well as technical assistance to the faculty members teaching the analytics courses
- Working closely with the Instructors and assisting them in programming, coding, testing, etc.
- Preparing the lab study material in coordination with the Instructors and assisting students in the programming lab and solving their doubts.
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Administers learning technology platforms including the creation of courses, certifications, and other e-learning programs on the platforms.
- The candidate should have bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering from any recognized university.
- 2+ years of work experience in AI/ ML/ business analytics with Institute of repute or corporates.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 2, 2021.
You might also be interested in: