Ministry of SJ&E invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of PMU(State coordinators) on non-renewable contractual for two years.
They are looking for dynamic, idealistic, socially-oriented, young graduates from reputed institutions (NIRF 2020 ranked) who are willing to tour intensively in India inspecting the schemes and institutions funded by the Ministry. The youth are needed for the Project Monitoring Unit of the Department functioning from the National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi.
For the monitoring of schemes and programs, PMU (State coordinators) who are young professionals under the age of 25 years from top 75 institutes of the country ranked by MHRD under NIRF in the categories of University (only University teaching Deptts shall be considered and colleges affiliated shall be ranked separately as per their ranking in NIRF), Colleges, Management institutes, and Law institutes.
The mandate of the PMU (State Coordinators) is to monitor and evaluate the Grant in Aid institutions of the Ministry. They will travel to the field and submit inspection reports on the way schemes are being implemented and if need suggests a mid-course correction.
No. of Posts
23 (Twenty Three), may vary
PMU will be stationed at National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi and shall directly report to Director, NISD, Delhi.
- Should be at least Graduate (Final year passed out only) in any discipline
- Should have experience in socially relevant engagement
- Proficiency in the usage of computer and strong presentation and communication (written & oral) skill is essential
He or she should not be more than 25 years of age on the date of start of online application.
Consolidated remuneration of up to Rs. 75,000/- per month
Method of Selection
- 230 candidates will be shortlisted based on the criteria of strength of the institution, social work done, educational accomplishments. (latest by 31 st May)
- The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo written aptitude test, group discussion and interview (Between 15th June and 30th June)
- Joining shall be before 15th July 2021
- Liaison with State Governments and facilitate framing and implementation of their action plan
- Monitoring and evaluation of implementation of the project by Grant in Aid institutes of MoSJ&E, Govt of India
- Ensure that the assigned activities are fully accomplished, meet expected technical and management quality standards, and are delivered on schedule
- Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with partnership agreement and in line with Standard Operating Protocol of the MoSJ&E, Govt of India
- Ensure that information, records and documentation necessary to monitor the project are maintained and are available at all times for inspection
- Conduct visits/travel to States/districts for monitoring and evaluating the programmes
- Ensure that relevant data and records are maintained with full confidentiality and responsibility
- Foster and maintain effective and professional relationships with and between all project staff, partners and stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate meetings between key stakeholders and regular coordination meetings in accordance with the governance structure of the project
- Perform any additional work as assigned by the management from time to time
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
May 31, 2021
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Plot No. G-2, Sector-10, Dwarka,
Telephone: 011-20893999, 011- 20893995
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.