About the Organisation
Reserve Bank of India, which is the Central Bank for the country, has invited applications for 14 posts of Researchers from young and motivated PhD candidates in the field of Economics or Finance.
- Candidates will be expected to do policy-oriented research to assist in RBI’s economic policy formulation.
- Candidates will also be expected to conduct high quality original research directed to the top economics and finance journals.
- Candidates should have the ability, background, and motivation to conduct quality research independently and help develop a vibrant research environment.
- Educational Qualifications: PhD in Economics or Finance.
- Age Limit: The applicant should be below 34 years of age.
There are a total of 14 vacancies for the given post.
- Unreserved: 6
- SC: 3
- ST: 1
- OBC: 4
Rs. 42,150 per month
How to Apply
The link to online application is given here.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100
The last date to apply is 30 November 2018.
For any query, leave a message here.
For further information about the job post, visit the official website.