Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist/Pharmacy Assistant at HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), Kolkata.
About HLL Lifecare Limited
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Schedule B, Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India’s leading manufacturers and marketer of Contraceptives, Healthcare, and Pharma products & services.
About the Job
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has set up AMRIT PHARMACY at aims Kalyani, Basantapur, near Kalyani, District Nadia, West Bengal for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance-driven professionals with the right attitude for the following positions on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm / D.Pharm with 0-3 Years. (Pharmacy Council Registration is must)
- Pharmacy Assistant: Graduation with minimum 1 year experience in Hospital / Health industry
The shortlisted candidates for the positions of Pharmacist and Pharmacy Assistant will be called for Written Test. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum marks are 50.
Maximum 37 years as on 01.10.2021
How to attend?
- Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Adhaar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Venue of the interview: SUIT NO.614,6TH FLOOR, KRISHNA BUILDING,224 A, AJC BOSE ROAD,KOLKATTA 700017 KOLKATA PHONE NO: 03322905274/22905275
- Date of the interview: 29.10.2021
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
- Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet. This offer is valid subject to your making available your pharmacy Registration for Drug Licence.