IGNOU desires to engage a part-time academic consultant purely on contractual basis, initially for a period of 3 months, and extendable further on approval of the funding agency in a WHO funded project at IGNOU Head quarters located in New Delhi.
No. of Posts
Develop programmes of Skill Training Cell in open and distance learning, help in Implementation and monitoring of the programmes including student related activities.
Note: The need is immediate and only candidates who can join immediately may apply.
- MBBS, MD
- Preferable for MD Paediatrics having working experience in IMNCI Training Package.
Initially for a period of 3 months; to be extended as per approval of Funding agency
Rs.45, 000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Attend?
Candidates who fulfill the above criteria and are desirous of applying for the post(s) may participate in the walk-in interview as detailed below:
- All required certificates in original to be shown and self attested copies with two passport size photographs will be required with required documents ( MBBS degree, MD degree, PAN card, ID Proof)
- The walk-in interview will be held on:
- Date: 16-8-2021
- Time: 11.30 am
- Venue: School of Health Sciences
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
- IGNOU reserves the right to relax any qualification/experience prescribed for the post.