Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Packet Core Lead NPI at Ericsson, Chennai.
Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company sells infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises, including, among others, 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment, and Internet Protocol (IP) and optical transport systems.
- Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations and act as a Circle SPOC for core.
- Acquisition of network data, information and analysis of customer requirement.
- Solution analysis, design, development and management.
- Perform network planning & dimensioning.
- Preparing MOP/Audit/Data collection.
- Perform network and/or node reviews/audits.
- Perform network optimization including investigating network performance and issuing, discussing and/or implementing. recommendations for network improvement
- Adherence to Packet Core Network Availability & Quality.
- To keep the SGSN/GGSN Hardware and Software Configurations Updated.
- To investigate degradation / cause related to Network Elements & co-ordinate with RTC for network performance / Governance
- To be able to use all design tools to deliver design/audit services
- Presentation to internal & external customer operation customers.
- Mentorship and coaching
- Follow Ericsson ways of working, values and behaviors
- Help in building and maintaining diversity within Core Network Consulting.
- Should have good knowledge of WCDMA / Packet Core / Volte / GGSN / SGSN (CISCO/Huawei).
- Ability to work optimally in cross functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient Knowledge of Ericsson structure.
- Customer oriented, Highly motivated and Excellent teammate.
- Must have consultative skills, share knowledge.
6 to 8 years of proven experience (at least two years working on Bharti Packet Core Network).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: