Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Oracle Analyst Associate at Pearson, Bangalore.
Pearson Education is a British-owned education publishing and assessment service to schools and corporations, as well for students directly. Pearson owns educational media brands including Addison–Wesley, Peachpit, Prentice Hall, eCollege, Longman, Scott Foresman, and others.
Pearson is looking for an Oracle ERP Techno-Functional Analyst to join our global team. In this role, you will work with resources across the globe and partner with business customers, vendors, and other technical teams supporting Oracle Financials.
- Build partnerships with Pearson technical teams across functions
- Provide on-going support to address the incidents and problems in the Oracle ERP system
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements/system requirements
- Work with the business functional areas to research and identify the best technical solution to support the most efficient business process
- Documenting technical specifications/requirements
- Adhere to development standards, processes, guidelines and procedures including Oracle A.I.M. Methodology
- Produce unit test scripts and support all testing activities
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work with team members and members of other functional teams to coordinate and meet deliverables
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 0 – 1 year Oracle EBS functional development experience focusing on Order Management, Finance, and Supply Chain
- Experience with 1 programming language such as Python, Java, Java Script, C# or equivalent
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems
- Communicates effectively with non-technical and technical users
- R12, Oracle Developer a plus
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Oracle Analyst Associate at Pearson, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: