Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Operations Support at American Express, Gurgaon.
The American Express Company is a multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City.
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management .
- Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department . Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders. Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs .
- Capacity Management for sub-processes . Work with Short Term Forecasting and Capacity team for IDPs and Staffing. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
Purpose of the Role
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc. . Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL ‘s to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts . Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities. Shift Rotations . Transport Roster Shift 24X7. Shifts : 24 *7.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.