WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates to join the Officer – Digital Operations to be a part of our Marketing and Communications team.
The World Wide Fund for Nature is an international non-governmental organization founded in 1961 that works in the field of wilderness preservation and the reduction of human impact on the environment. It was formerly named the World Wildlife Fund, which remains its official name in Canada and the United States.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in web site design, information architecture and usability, web site usability
- Ability to work with team and multiple stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Assist in maintenance of the WWF India websites
- Day-to-day site/online assets updation/management
- Help in responding and troubleshoot website issues
- Ensures integrity, accessibility, and optimum performance of web sites, through mechanisms such as regular web site audits
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Plan, design and execute the emailing modules
- Provide support to online/digital campaigns
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Jan 10, 2021
For more details, click the link below.