JOB POST: Nursing Officers at AIIMS Nagpur [100 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 10
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is a medical research public higher education institute located in the Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the four “Phase-IV” All India Institutes of Medical Sciences announced in July 2014. It started operation in 2018 from a temporary campus in Nagpur.
AIIMS, Nagpur invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following posts on direct recruitment basis.
Name of Post
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)
No. of Posts
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; OR B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from and Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council;
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council;
- Two years‘ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
Upper Age Limit
Between 18-30 years.
Level-7; Rs. 44900-142400.
- For General/OBC/ExS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- For SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- For Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
The application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Feb 10, 2020
Email: recruitment[at]aiimsnagpur.edu.in, helpdesk.aiimsraipur[at]gmail.com
For more details, click here.
About the Author