Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Nursing Assistant on contract basis.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization under the Administrative control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
SAI has established 23 National Centres of Excellence across the country for training of young and elite athletes in various disciplines.
No. of Posts
- The total number of vacancies are 02.
- The initial place of posting shall be Sports Authority of India, National Centre of Excellence, Bangalore,-560056. However, SAI reserves the right to transfer the selected candidates anywhere in India.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised university/Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses
- Remuneration of Rs 25,000/-
- Annual Increment @ 7% (maximum) may be considered subject to satisfactory performance.
Criteria for Shortlisting
Of all the total applications received, short listing of candidates to provide an optimum ratio for the interview will be carried out on following basis:
|Categories of Evaluation||Max Marks||Scoring of Marks|
|Total Work experience||10||2 marks will be awarded for every completed 1 year of work experience as Nursing Assistant upto a maximum of 10 marks.|
|Work experience in sports establishment.||10||Additional 2 marks will be awarded for every completed 1 year of work experience as Nursing Assistant at a recognized State / National level sports organization (Govt. or Private) working with teams/players upto a maximum of 10 marks.|
The candidate must not have attained 40 years of age as on the closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply?
The candidate has to apply only online on email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before registering /submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess a valid Email ID.
- The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active untilthe recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.
Attachment of documents: – the following essential certificates/ documents should be self attested, scanned and uploaded strictly in the order mentioned below all compiled in a single pdf file.
- Application form as per format given here.
- Document for DOB.
- Certificate of Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university/Board
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses
- Work experience Certificate (Appointment/Offer letters will not be accepted).
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
June 5, 2021
Click here to view the full notification for the post of Nursing Assistant at Sports Authority of India (SAI), Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Research Nurse and Lab Technician at AIIMS Jodhpur [4 Vacancies]: Apply by June 4
- Medical Officers at IIIT Allahabad [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 10
- JOB POST: Medical Officers at AIIMS Rishikesh: Apply by June 18