JOB POST: Nurses at Kolkata Port Trust [7 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Jan 21 & 22
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 7 (Seven) Nurses on contractual basis for its own Centenary Hospital (ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified) at 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majerhat, Kolkata-700053 (Near Majerhat Bridge/Station), and prepare a panel for future contractual engagement from the empanelled list.
The applicants are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview along with two passport size recent photographs, all testimonials (originals & self-attested photocopies) on 21.01.2020 & 22.01.2020 from 10-00 AM to 02-00 PM for contractual engagement in the Centenary Hospital of Kolkata Port Trust.
- Candidates must possess a Diploma in General Nursing cum Midwifery (GNM)/BSc (Nursing)/MSc (Nursing) from an institute recognised by the West Bengal Nursing Council or similar Council of any other state in India with the completed internship.
- They must also have working experience in Govt/PSU or Private Hospitals/Institutions of repute for 1 year. Ex-Servicemen candidates (Male and Female) are also allowed.
Up to 50 years as on 01.01.2020
- The candidate will be paid fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.27900/- per month for first two years. After completion of 2 years of service, Nurses should be given an annual increment of Rs.700/-.
- In additional to the above, you will be paid Uniform Allowance of Rs.5513/- once a year and Washing Allowance of Rs.319/- per month and an allowance of Rs.150/- per night shift of work.
Nature and Duration of Posts
Your engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties. The contract will not continue beyond 65 years of age.
How to Attend?
Interested candidates need to bring the following documents on the scheduled interview date.
- Typed and signed biodata.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- GNM Certificate/BSc (Nursing)/MSc (Nursing)
- Registration Certificate from WB/any other State Nursing Council.
- All Certificates and Mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or Equivalent.
- AADHAR Card/Pan Card
- Experience Certificate
- Any other relevant documents.
For more details, click here.
About the Author