Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.
Applications are invited for the post of New Associate-Query Management by Accenture, Mumbai.
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving the best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of the Query Management team which is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve a customer issue.
- The Service Desk Non-Voice Support team is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents and service requests based on a defined scope of support. The team manages unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for non-voice interactions like email, web, and chat.
- Good to have skills Customer Retention, Adaptabile and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor.
- In this role, you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks. The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised. You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested participants can register for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.