Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of New Associate-Digital Marketing at Accenture, Bengaluru.
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.
What would you do?
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing team to understand and help clients market their products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phone apps, display advertising, e-commerce/online shopping website, and any other digital medium.
- The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals.
- They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors.
- The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.