Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Network Engineer at NIT Mizoram.
National Institute of Technology Mizoram is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. Located in Aizawl, NIT Mizoram was one of the ten new NITs established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development.
Name of the Post
- Essential Qualifications: Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / IT or Equivalent or above from recognized Board/University/ Institute – with valid CCNP/CCNA Certification.
- Desirable Qualifications: A person having at least 1 (one) year experience of Network Support Engineer in Govt./University/ Institution/ reputed Firms; skills in trouble shooting of network related problems; LAN Management, Network configuration.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Duration of engagement of Contractual Staff shall be for 1 (one) year initially, and may be extended further, on the basis of performance review; and as decided by the Institute, after a mandatory break in service.
- Such Contractual Staff engaged shall have no claim of permanency at any stage against the regular post(s), which he/she is engaged on Contractual basis.
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed Application Form as given in Annexure – I.
- The details on fixed remuneration, the period of engagement, minimum & essential qualifications/experience required as under, may be downloaded from the NIT Mizoram web-site http://www.nitmz.ac.in.
- The prescribed application fee is Rs. 500 for General (Rs. 200 for SC/ST/EWS applicant on submission of supporting Certificate).
- The Govt. of India is striving for gender balance in Government jobs. Women Candidates fulfilling the eligible criteria are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the presentation/interview and joining time.
- Interview for the shortlisted candidate(s) shall be held online. The applicants are advised to visit the Institute’s website (www.nitmz.ac.in) regularly. The list of short listed candidate(s) will be displayed on the Institute’s website. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidate(s) regarding reason for not being called for Interview/ Outcome of Interview.
- The complete application – (i) Application Form (Annexure – I), (ii) Supporting documents may be submitted online to the Registrar, NIT Mizoram, Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796012 in the email address email@example.com
You might also be interested in: