Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Multiple Posts for Engineers at NPCIL, Uttara Kannada.
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up gradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
1. Fixed Term Engineer (CIVIL)
- No. of Posts: 11.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg) in CIVIL Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
2. Fixed Term Engineer (Mechanical)
- No. of Posts: 08.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg) in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
3. Fixed Term Engineer (Electrical)
- No. of Posts: 04.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg) in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. (OR) Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
4. Fixed Term Engineer (C&I-EC)
- No. of Posts: 02.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg) in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
5. Fixed Term Engineer (C&I-CS/IS)
- No. of Posts: 01.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg) in Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks (OR) Information Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Minimum Age: Not less than 18 years as on 29.07.2021 And Maximum age not to exceed 35 years as on 29.07.2021.
61,400/- per month.
- Accommodation: The persons appointed on FTA will be provided with Bachelor type of accommodation i.e. Hostel, if available. However, in exceptional cases, where family accommodation is needed by the individual, the same may be provided with the specific approval by Head of the Site on merits in each individual case. Where accommodation is provided, HRA & license fee as applicable will be recovered every month from the consolidated emoluments. Besides HRA & license, they will also be liable to pay electricity charges/water charges at actual as per the prevailing rates.
- Transport facility: Transport facility from residence to work place and vice versa may be provided in the particular route, on chargeable basis. If Company transport is not available the same will not be provided.
- Medical Facility: Medical facility to the extent of consultation will be provided in the Hospital at Kaiga Township. If medicine is supplied or pathological or other services are provided, charges for the same shall be borne by the individual.
- Canteen facility: The Fixed Term Appointees can avail subsidised canteen facilities at KGS Plant Site, if posted at Plant Site. No Canteen subsidy shall be payable.
- Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance on tour: Travelling Allowance and Daily Allowance will be paid if a Fixed Term Appointee is sent on tour as per the entitlements applicable for corresponding levels of regular appointees.
- Joining Time or Travelling Allowance for joining the post in NPCIL: The Fixed Term Appointee is not eligible for any Joining Time or Travelling Allowance for joining NPCIL or at the time of termination from NPCIL.
- Uniforms/Liveries: No livery item shall be provided.
- Leaves and Holidays: The Fixed Term Appointees will be entitled for leave at the rate of two days per month. Encashment of unavailed leave is not permissible. Fixed Term Appointees are not eligible for any other leave other than the Holidays as declared by NPCIL.
- Bonus, Incentives, Awards: Fixed Term Appointees are not eligible for bonus, incentives or awards or any other facilities and perquisites the regular appointees are eligible.
- Conduct, Discipline and Complying Security Instructions: During the entire period of Fixed Term Appointment in NPCIL, they will be under the superintendence and control of the authorised representative of Head of the Site. They shall comply with all the Security instructions of the UNIT/NPCIL from time to time. They will be subject to the orders and regulations of the NPCIL with regard to their conduct and discipline. Any violation of the regulations of the NPCIL with regard to their conduct, discipline and security may render them liable for action, as deemed fit, including termination of the term appointment.
- Termination of the Fixed Term Appointment: On expiry of the term mentioned in the Appointment order, the appointment will stand terminated automatically. The appointment may be prematurely terminated by either side by giving a notice of not less than 15 days or on payment of an amount equal to 15 days consolidated emoluments.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Short Listed Candidates for Interview are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following
certificates/documents as applicable to her/his case along with the print out of online application at the time of document verification along with originals.
Click here for the official notification for the Multiple Posts for Engineers at NPCIL, Uttara Kannada.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: