About the Organisation
Asiaville is a next-generation multi-lingual, multimedia and multi-platform digital media venture. Its twin objectives are to reimagine journalism and disrupt news stereotypes. Eminent media practitioner Sashi Kumar is the Chairman & Editor-in-Chief of Asiaville. It currently comprises four language verticals- English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
We’re in the process of expanding right now, and we’re recruiting some fresh new minds.
No. of Posts
- Multimedia Producer (Full Time): 01
- Intern (1 – 2 months, full time and part-time): Rolling Basis
- What you need above all, is an excellent command over the English language. If you have a particular talent in theatre or music, and you’d like to use it to make the news interesting, then that’s definitely a plus.
- If you’re graduating soon, or are a fresh graduate, then do apply. If you have a bit of experience and would like to switch over to media, still do apply. We’re always open to new people.
Open to negotiation, depending on skills and experience.
Unit No. 108, First floor, iThum Tower A, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Multi talented people, who are used to speaking their mind.
- Someone with a sound knowledge of current affairs, and super confident in front of the camera.
- The job will involve writing articles, anchoring, producing videos, podcasts etc.
How to Apply?
Write to: jobs[at]asiavillenews.com / sruthin[at]asiavillenews.com