LG Soft India is hiring for Mobile Application Testing profile for Diploma, BCA and BSC -2019,2020 and 2021 batch graduates.
About LG Soft India
LG Soft India, started in 1996, is headquartered in Bangalore. In a span of over two decades, it has established itself as an innovation hub of LG group in the Asia Pacific region. With steady growth and surging employee numbers, LG Soft India is all set to top the Indian Talent pool and create a vital role for the subcontinent in its software division.
- Professional graduate in Diploma, BCA and BSC ; Only 2020/2021 pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A min score of 60% in Graduation
- Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process
- Basic Knowledge on Testing and Testing concepts, Mobile Handset/Handheld device testing (Manual)
Desired Profile with Skills
- Exposure on Mobile Application Testing
- Having any Test certification or completion of Testing course would be an added advantage
- Possess good Analytical and learning skills
- Candidates should possess good communication and inter personnel skills
Offered C.T.C – 3.4 LPA
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through support@myanotomy (Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- Technical Interview (SKYPE Interview)
- HR Interview (SKYPE Interview)
- Online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligible criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Mobile Application Tester at LG Soft, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Software Developer at IIT Dhanbad, Jharkhand: Apply by Aug 10
- Engineering Campus Hiring Program by Goldman Sachs [Bengaluru, Hyderabad]: Apply by Aug 15