Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Migration Support Engineer at Cisco, Chennai.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
About the Job
Support engineers play a key role in customer satisfaction. They address customer questions and concerns regarding the process of moving from one hosted VoIP platform to another. These professionals answer incoming phone calls, emails and/or instant message chats from customers as well as internal sales teams, product management and engineering to troubleshoot technical problems or help with process-related inquiries.
They are seeking an English-speaking Support Engineer to support Partners and End Customers thru the transition process of moving between two hosted VoIP platforms. This position supports both European and North American customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configuring End Customer VoIP Environment
- Partner and End Customer communications, primary interface for all customer issues
- Uses established process to engage engineering resources
- Follows a defined migration best practice plan
- Provide implementation support and troubleshooting in a hosted VoIP environment
- VoIP or Networking experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including Account Teams, Customers, Partners, Service Delivery and Operations
- Proficient with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Creative, flexible thinking who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.