Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is providing Statutory Services to the exporters under STP/EHTP scheme and also extending infrastructural facilities including High-Speed Internet and IPLC links. STPI at present has 59 centres at different locations in the country.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up Group ‘A’ S&T vacancy as given below. The vacancies are proposed to be filled up by Direct Recruitment basis. Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during the contract period.
No. of Posts
Member Technical Staff – E-I (Scientist ‘B’)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience. OR
- Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one (1) year experience. OR
- PhD in Science/ Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualifications mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law.
Pay Band and Grade Pay
Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)
Candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application.
How to Apply?
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online through this link.
- Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled-in Application Form and signed it and send the same along with duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. by the last date of receipt of application to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application: 15.03.2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application: 30.03.2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the remote area: 09.04.2020