Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited or “HECL” is a Public Sector Undertaking (“PSU”) in Ranchi, Jharkhand India. HECL was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments & machineries and renders project execution required for core sector industries.
HECL invites applications from dedicated and committed professionals with high degree of initiative and intuitive forward-thinking for the following posts for engagement on full-time contract basis.
1. General Duty Medical Officer
- No. of Posts: 02
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS from any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India with a one-year Internship.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Salary: Rs.32,000/-Plus Conveyance allowance @ Rs 750/-
- Date of Walk in Interview: May 5, 2020 at 10: 30 AM
2. Staff Nurses
- No. of Posts: 03
- Minimum Qualification:
- B.Sc (Nursing) / Diploma in GeneralNursing & Midwifery Course from any recognized Institution approved by INC and must have registration in the Nursing Council of India.
- Minimum one-year experience in any hospital/dispensary/ wellness centre/medical institute, etc
- Age Limit: 32 years
- Salary: Rs.17,000/-
- Date of Walk in Interview: May 6, 2020 at 10: 30 AM
The engagement will be initially for a period of one year from the date of joining, which may be extended for further period depending upon the need of the company, on the same terms and condition.
How to Attend?
- The candidates should send the duly signed soft copy of their filled in the application form at email ID recruitment[at]hecltd.com or Whatsapp on mobile no. 9709295967 latest by May 4, 2020 till 5:00 PM. No certificates /testimonials required at this stage.
- Candidates must bring filled in the application form, all the original certificates in respect of qualification (mark sheets & certificates), proof of age, caste(SC/ST/OBC/EWS), PH, Experience certificate, and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for a record on the day of walk-in-interview.
- Reporting Venue: Room No. 4J, Ground Floor, HQRS. Administrative Building, HEC Ltd., Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, HEC Headquarters, Ranchi.